A walker's paradise - tandem paragliding flights
Camping amidst apple and peach orchards on one of the highest ridges in the middle Kumaon in the the company of breathtaking Himalayan views
Best Time:- Oct to June
The Camp Purple at Mukteshwar or “the abode of Lord Shiva”, offers one of the most dynamic ecosystems filled with adrenaline-pumping sports and spiritually comforting atmosphere.
The camping destination is about delighting the senses with apple & peach orchards, abundant wildlife, flower-carpeted meadows, full-of-life streams, lively waterfalls, the scent of fresh leaves, the icy mist, pristine valleys, and lovely hills - rest assured you’ll have a time of your life! But wait! There’s more ahead: mountain-biking, paragliding, kayaking, rafting, fishing, rock-climbing and a host of other team activities under the guidance of trained staff.
Companies love to get their employees trained at Camp Purple because it has developed a highly holistic approach to training.
Check out 100 Camps’ first-class mountain holiday gear like light-weight shoes, helmets, and swimming costumes.
|By Air :||Delhi / Delhi (from Delhi follow road instructions)|
|By Train :||Delhi = Kathgodam (from Kathgodam follow road instructions)|
|By Road :||Delhi - Ghaziabad - Hapur - Gajraula - Moradabad - Bilaspur - Rudrapur (turn left) - haldwani - Bhimtal - Padampuri - Dhanachuli bend - Sargakhet (Camp Purple) - Mukteshwar|
* Welcome Drink on arrival (non alch)
* Accomodation in Tents Twin / Triple sharing basic American safari Tents.
* Buffet Meals as per plan (Breakfast / Lunch and Dinner)
* Morning / Evening Tea with cookies
* Activities: , Volleyball, Badminton,
* Complete field & safety equipment and instructors for all activities.
* 3.09% Service Tax (Levied by Govt. of India)
* Any transport/transfers
* Alcoholic beverages (we do not provide any)
* Single Tent Supplement
* En route / Personal expenses
* Medical and insurance expenses
* Optional Can be booked by sending us an email. All Adventure Activities like,Paragliding tandem ride (Ranikhet), Mountain bicycling, Corbett Safari, Rapelling,Flying Fox, Valley Crossing, etc.
Above rates will not be valid from 11th November to 25th November and from 22nd Dec,2014 to 1st Jan,2015
* Grade A Nov to March Fairly Cold especially early mornings and nights
* Grade B April, Aug to Oct Pleasantly cold; comfortable during day
* Grade C May, June, July Cool mornings and evenings; pleasant sunny days.
* The above details are provided to give a general idea about the weather conditions. In case of non-seasonal rain, however, it can become quite cold even in Grade B and C.
Hikking:- The area presents endless avenues for the hiking enthusiasts. From a two-hour hike in the surrounding area.
Rock Climbing:- Learn the basics of rock climbing on the flat rock face near the camp. Things you can learn include three point climbing techniques, route planning, various kinds of holds and grips and energy reservoir maintenance and preservation. On the subtle end you will also realize the importance of planning, coordination, patience, listening and motivational values for your teammates.
Rappelling:- What goes up must come down, well said Mr. Tom Petty. So once you climb the rock with all tricks you learn, you will also learn the act of rappelling i.e. descending on the rock face you just climbed but no hold or grips just the rope and you and your knees and feet. Now we take no responsibility for making a cliff hanger out of you after this educational experience.
Obstical Coursa:- A small obstacle course at the camp consisting of Burma Bridge, Ladder Bridge, Double Rope Bridge, Tarzan Swing and other rope and bamboo assortments is an ideal activity with in the campus and keeps the young and adults occupied for hours.
Bird Watching:- The residents of this area agree that the bird population in the area is a very healthy one. From the Himalayan Magpies to Mainas or even the woodpeckers for the avid birdwatcher we suggest you pack your lunch before you move away from the camp for indulging in your favourite past time.
Flying Fox:- A high adrenalin activity that involves traversing a sloping base top to bottom of course and that too with the help of pulleys and harness the few seconds of this activity are enough to feel like being on a roller coaster ride.
River Crossing:- You also learn the act of river crossing over the base tied across the stream near the camp. A fairly high energy activity and very popular with schools groups and adults alike. We often get request by the participants to be allowed to release themselves in to the stream, but since the since the stream is shallow we don’t entertain these requests.
Paragliding:- Paragliding is very famous air adventure activity for those, who want to make sky as a playground. This thrilling adventure sport allows you to hang glide high in the air. Paragliding became very famous during 1980s.
Indoor & Outdoor:- Leisure games like volley ball, basket ball, air rifle shooting, carrom board, chess, darts, tug of war etc.