100 Camps is looking for a dynamic person with a passion for travel to join us on an exciting ride and be a part of our growth story. We are looking for ambitious, self motivated people who can think out of box and love challenges.
The core responsibilities & duties would include
- Interfacing with our customers, both on voice and email and helping them with their holiday planning & booking.
- Building an expertise on the offerings that we have and suggest them suitably to drive conversions.
- Building strong business relationships with the various property owners - Camps, resorts, lodges etc that we deal with.
- Handling day to day operations and follow ups efficiently and effectively.
- Think up innovative product and customer engagement ideas.
- Attend client meetings (need to have valid DL and a conveyance. Will be reimbursed as per company policy)
- Attend off-sites which are in offbeat and remote places of India. (Mandatory)
Desired Skill set:
- Excellent command over English - both written and spoken (need to submit a 100 word and 200 word essay)
- Strong organizational skills with a maniacal attention to detail
- Good client interfacing and people management skills
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to think out of the box
- Travel industry experience is a must.
Compensation: Competitive with performance linked incentives.
To handle large corporate accounts for company’s sustainable growth in the long term. On a daily level, your job is likely to include
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client. Cold Calls / Cold Meetings will be part of the sales role.
- Determining what their business requirements are, whether the products or services being considered are suitable.
- Decide whether the current programs need adapting to meet the client's needs.
- Answering any questions the client might have.
- Presenting your findings to outdoor team to act on, and then to the client.
- As a sales specialist, you may concentrate on a particular area demographic or programs, or have a broader role.
- Also includes Email and Calling when needed.
- Need to attend offsites and camps when needed.
- Need to have a valid DL with conveyance.
Skills and Interests
To be good at corporate sales you will need: (B2B Sales in Delhi NCR a must)
- Excellent selling skills
- Excellent knowledge, and a keen interest in sales issues
- Excellent Presentation skills and well versed with MS doc, excel and PPT. (if shortlisted will need to give presentation / ppt. Need to write an Essay as well)
- The ability to write proposals
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- Negotiating skills
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
- Good organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
- Good interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and Time Management Skills.
- You need to have potential to handle Leadership role.
Once you're experienced, you could move into a more senior role. Alternatively, you could specialize in a demographic, hands-on role, or you could move into people, team or sales management. The career structure entirely depends on your performance. Last two years the company has been growing by 300%.
Educational Qualification: MBA or Any Graduate Degree
Package Details: Monthly Salary + Bonus + Monthly incentives which will be performance and sales driven
Experience: 2 - 5 years